View Single Post
      01-24-2013, 07:42 PM   #1041
IZAGLO
Mbira
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sedonna Red 09 135i SOLD

Goo

Coming from dealing with iCarbon(who went out of business) on all my CF needs in the past and able to order my CF in the Dry Matte finish i finally found another company that was willing to make my CF Kidney Grills in Matte...No other company i pmd(some even laughed at me) would make anything in a Matte finish.Well Cyba came through...The CF Kidney Grills came in the mail today...Very well packaged and the quality and the build on th grills was perfect. The finish was Matte as well as requested and so far has come the closest to match what is on my car already...the CF from Cyba was tad darker than iCarbons but it is close enough and looks much better than my all black grills on the car for the past month... Not a big fan of how much darker black grills are compared to the color of the plastic grill for the intercooler...just too much contrast..With the Matte CF which is still a tad darker than the intercooler plastic grill but matches up much better than all black ...to me anyway..Now the grills match my rear diffuser and LP Plates..All in all Cyba has a very good product and very good customer service. And being able to "special order" a different finish than Glossy has made my car very happy!!! Now if only i can find a rear spoiler in Matte CF it will finish the car off....But no one has them DOH !!!!!!! Looks are subjective and i love high gloss for my paint and like gloss CF but really dig the stealth look of Dry Matte CF..Nice job Cyba>>>