titium
Major
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtl
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRYA View Post
Did you guys running B12 with Dinan plates also need to use adjustable end links in place of fixed ones? Or does the B12 lowering still manage to accommodate the range of stock end links?
I didn't use adjustable end links. The B12 doesnt lower the car excessively so it shouldn't be an issue.
not sure how much the b12 lowers the car but with my Swift springs and about 0.8" lowering I installed whiteline adjustable end links think they were like $130.

If you leave the stock links it pre loads the bar as soon as you go lower. my research determined this was bad for both handling and ride quality additional to this it puts extra strain on the stock links and they eventually start making noises/fail.

it's not a difficult job to change them over and the parts themselves are cheap (in comparison to the rest of the suspension parts) so for me it was a no brainier.

also worth noting is that I found there is almost no benefit from doing the rear end links (if you can even find a set of adjustable rears - hotchkis is the only brand I know of)
Appreciate 0