06-20-2019, 10:58 AM   #10
spxxx
Boost
Rep
Drives: 135i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by semaj View Post
Not by chance looker is it?

I went the cheap route and opted for a Fiesta ST. Fun car, not too quick to prevent me from getting in too much trouble, and cheap so I can spend more money on track time!
Haha yeah I work at Looker, I've been there since 2014 so it's pretty wild to see where we are now.

STs are so much fun, the low end torque and weight make them amazing DDs. I love my E82 but I wish it had some modern amenities. I'd consider an m235i, add an LSD & a tune but I love the body of the M2.

I'm pretty torn right now, definitely don't want to go crazy but I'll probably pick something up for sub-$50k. Might even keep the E82 and swap a big turbo for silly runway events, I've always wanted to try that.

Right now I'm looking at used an C63Amg, M3/4, M2 or RS3 (the weight of the GTR/Gt350 is silly and their interiors suck)

My buddy at Tesla is trying to get me into a CPO P90 Model-S but I'm not sure I'm ready for full electric. Too many options in this price range. I guess it's a good problem to have since I've never owned a car that was <10yrs old lol