View Single Post
      06-11-2021, 06:04 PM   #3
Phloozy
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidertri View Post
I haven't experienced that at the track in my car. It's actually been fantastic on the brakes since I coded off:

- C0F_FLR ("Engine Power Reduction to Prevent Brake Overheating") - changed from wert_01 to wert_00 and wert_02
- C0F_FBS ("Brake Fading Compensation") - changed from wert_01 to wert_00
- C0F_BB_RAB "(Ready Brake Alert") - changed from wert_01 to wert_00
- DSC: Added C0C_DBC_MIN_AUSLOESEDRUCK min_pressure 00 value

Before adding the last one I had a super weird brake pedal when hard on the brakes. It was distracting enough that I couldn't tell you if it was cutting throttle as well. Brakes are super consistent since then, using PFC08s and 200TW tires.

Are you turning the TC off by holding the button down for ~5sec before you go on track?
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidertri View Post
I haven't experienced that at the track in my car. It's actually been fantastic on the brakes since I coded off:

- C0F_FLR ("Engine Power Reduction to Prevent Brake Overheating") - changed from wert_01 to wert_00 and wert_02
- C0F_FBS ("Brake Fading Compensation") - changed from wert_01 to wert_00
- C0F_BB_RAB "(Ready Brake Alert") - changed from wert_01 to wert_00
- DSC: Added C0C_DBC_MIN_AUSLOESEDRUCK min_pressure 00 value

Before adding the last one I had a super weird brake pedal when hard on the brakes. It was distracting enough that I couldn't tell you if it was cutting throttle as well. Brakes are super consistent since then, using PFC08s and 200TW tires.

Are you turning the TC off by holding the button down for ~5sec before you go on track?
Yeah dct fully off. I don't think I did that last one and I definitely have some weird brake feel when I am hard on them. I'll check my coding to see what I have
Appreciate 0