Private First Class
Germany
Rep
Drives: 128i Sport /w PDC and ComAcc

Garage List
2009 128i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenVert View Post
17 when I picked the car up...19 now. I needed a cosigner but i put the downpayment on the car and I'm making most of the payments
Thats cute he said most payments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkR171 View Post
To me, buying a new BMW isn't worth it. You will end up losing more money buying a BMW and selling it after 3 years than if you were to lease for 3 years and return it. If I were to buy a car, it would be a CPO. Leasing is headache free, always in warranty, no worries about resale, etc.
I really don't know where you get your facts......sorry just wanted to do that because it looks so funny.

My 1er sold for 26,000~ stock. 1. BMW's retain value pretty darn well where I'm from (Cali). 2. Leasing is for people that don't know anything about cars. I'm not saying I'm an expert but I love learning how to mod and fix up new toys. 3. Your missing out on great lessons, one of which is learning how to take care of your stuff. 4. How does it feel to know you are already turning corporate?
Black Badge - Hankook Ventus V12 evo K110 18" - ASA AR1 18" - B&M Short Shifter - aFe Stage 2 CAI Pro 5 R - Gloss Black Kidney Grills - Performance Pedal Kit - CDV delete - Custom Tint - Bastuck Exhaust w/o Silencer - Custom Tune
Appreciate 0