View Single Post
      12-07-2015, 07:50 AM   #103
Brearley_III
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 11' E82 S65 1M, 21' F95 X5MC

Garage List
Took a ride to VAC over the weekend to check on my lady... Came up with a few issues that I want to see if anyone had problems with as well.

#1 Intercooler issue.... I was hooked up with a killer deal from AgencyPower for their FMIC. However after massive amounts of shroud trimming it still hangs extremely low and we can not install the new 1M front bumper with the Revozport lip because the belly pan will not bolt up properly. Thinking of getting a different intercooler, most likely COBB. Any thoughts!?

#2 Rear window seal. We removed the rear window it seems that there's no outlet to buy just the rear window seal without buying an entire new rear window ($300). So they managed to installit without, but I'm worried about water leakage / air noise over time.

#3 Hood Struts. I upgraded to the M3 part# hood strut but for some odd reason we can not get the hood to properly line up. We're thinking where the hood strut attaches on the new hood maybe incorrect, not too eager to drill new holes in the new hood to test this but has anyone else with the Revozport hood run into this issue?