View Single Post
      05-12-2014, 04:57 PM   #5
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep
Drives: Cars Usually

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinmj View Post
135iam and gregthegr8, this is immensely valuable information! Thank you both. I'll look for an is, or definitely take an i if I can get it with M Sport.

One follow-up question: can you recommend a good resource for finding current dealer inventory?

Thanks again.
Autotrader has many, but if you want CPO'd ones, just go directly to the bmwusa.com site and you can search for CPOs.

If you like the normal m-sport wheels, I wouldn't get TOO hung up on the i vs is thing because you can easily add the performance power kit (20 hp) and/or performance exhaust to basically turn it into a makeshift 135is or do it over time.

I did see a new carbon black 135is convertible (DCT) down at BMW of Encinitas which is a bit far, and there's a carbon black 135is coupe with 3-4,000 miles on it at pacific BMW in stick if you at least want to drive that and have a stick version to see if you can really even notice the added power of that 20 horsies.

I know someone on here is selling a white with coral red 135is 6MT convertible with 5 or 6,000 miles, but it's way out in North Carolina. So, not sure what colors you want, if the DCT is a dealbreaker, or how far and wide you may want to go to find a car. ebay believe it or not has a ton of listings, too if you want to check there.
Appreciate 0