View Single Post
      05-12-2014, 09:55 PM   #15
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep
Drives: Cars Usually

What's your preferred color and interior trim? If you even know at this point what that is. Your best bet may be to go look at that coupe at Pacific BMW since it's right there cause you really have to see carbon black in person as it's a very dynamic color that looks black one minute, but at the right angle you'll see that it's really a dark dark blue. And at the right angle with direct sunlight, you'll see red, blue, even pink flecks in it. It's an interesting color. That car, as does every 135is, will also have the glacier aluminum trim which some people like, some don't as it's like a snakeskin stamped patterned dull aluminum.

Drive that as it will drive the same as Mark's car (except for the top of course) and see what you think of that color. It may also give you insight into manual vs DCT as well and may save you a potential trip to Encinitas. If you like that car and color scheme, and want to spend more for a new one, you may want to just ask what encinitas bmw's bottom line is on that new convertible. I also think you may want to see Mark's white one or A white one in person to see what you think. It's worth it of course to just see my tires and tell them I say hello.
Appreciate 0