low135
Banned
Rep
Drives: E88 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShocknAwe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by low135 View Post
Got an update and ETA for the steering wheel. Should be done this week and shipped from the Ukraine. Now I just have to figure out who I'm going to have do the gauge hood and what I'm going to do with the dash itself. I got quotes on full alcantara and leather. Waiting in NRW to shoot me an estimate for full carbon
What's involved in replacing the dash cover?
This is going to be a full dash replacement. Theyre going to do their carbon infusion process on a spare dash so that's it's all oem look and fit. I'm keeping all the vents and having them make sure there's an opening for the top Android unit. Steve said he can do a thinner carbon on certain parts for the best fit AND for the passenger side airbag will still be deployable. Ultimately the plan is to do the front and rear "door" panels in carbon and alcantara like the Revozport pieces. They don't do the rear panels for the E88

As far as the leather option, I was quoted $1400 for full leather wrapped dash by a guy that came highly recommended on from some friend. Goes by Sweidit on Instagram
Appreciate 0