12-02-2009, 11:59 AM   #81
nordique14
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: SGM 135i 'vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryn View Post
Are you lowered at all? Maybe that's the difference? I'm lowered.

Maybe I'm too paranoid to adjust the endlinks any shorter, after they messed my car up so bad last time. I had a golden horseshoe that day, that I was not in a major wreck. The stock sways end in a U shape, where the UUCs do not.

Good job on the class win! There's no doubt that there are major benefits to fatter sways. I'll likely go with Hotchkis or the E93 sways.
Stock springs and shocks. So no lowering. The UUC V2 end tabs are at an angle now. Loosk ike you original ones came out parallel to the bar.

The adjustable end links are pretty much as short as they can go on my stock ride height car. The end links should not be pre loaded. I would guess they have about another 1/2" or 3/4" before they max out. Any car dropped more than that would require different end links than the ones provided with the bar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrutled View Post
You dont have camber plates or M3 front lower control arms? I would guess you need to compliment your front sway with one of the two to prevent roll into positive camber.
Good call. I do have the M3 arms (front and rear). The stock arm bushings are a joke. They are so soft (likely to compensate for the stiffer sidewalls on the RFT).
Appreciate 0