View Single Post
      08-16-2018, 07:41 AM   #8765
Mandinca
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 E88 and 2016 F85

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiflicious View Post
Got the whiteline subframe bushing inserts put in this morning. I was going to do the 2 piece bushings but it was going to have taken a lot more time and I needed my car today so I just had my buddy do the inserts for the time being. He quoted me a very good price to do the 2 piece bushings so I'll probably wait until I'm ready to do brakes and coilovers/springs and dampers and get them all done at the same time. As for the inserts, I'll be honest- I don't feel much of a difference. It does feel a bit harsher but I haven't felt much improvement in handling. Idk if that's because of the runflats. I didn't get a chance to drive it hard yet but I will tonight and that should give me a better idea. Since 08/01 I've gotten my LSD put in, chargepipe and BOV, and subframe bushing inserts. Pretty solid reduction in my "must have mods" list. All that's left is suspension, FSB, and M3 front control arms
And the run flats....
I'm so glad I got rid of mine.