View Single Post
      09-11-2019, 11:58 PM   #80
forcedot
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 Bmw 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboTom View Post
Someone previously that posted about DCT issues said the dealer ended up resolving it by coding the car to their battery correctly. Not so sure about that but in any event worth a mention. The adaptations I had to reset to fix my problem (it's been 100% gone for 400 miles now) are the following: ALL DCT adaptations, throttle adaptations, and air pressure adaptations. Reset those and the car is completely fixed. Hope yours is good to go now!
What tool did you reset it with?

My car loves to jump forward after getting off the brake and will feel like it hesitates as it climbs RPM in first gear from 700-1000+. My DCT will also surge in power occasionally when coming to a stop and when idling at a light the RPM will out of nowhere occasionally surge up to 1500 RPM and the car will shake for a second.

I haven't really had an AC issue but wondering if anyone has been having a similar issue and if they fixed it.

I've reset transmission adaptations with ISTA and it will fix itself for a few days and then come back. I find the car drives rougher as the engine warms up and the more I drive in sport/manual mode as if the car starts to adjust to my driving.
Appreciate 0