05-07-2014, 10:14 PM   #11
Jay-K
Brigadier General
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: Slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla-1 View Post
I cant believe your even still looking, do it!!!!!
may i suggest you go for the one with the akraprovik exhaust as it costs a fortune and is THE exhaust to have. There is a stock system on ebay at the moment bag that too and you have the bits to still sell the car as stock one day!!!!!!!!
Not that you will ever sell it going by how much you have missed your first one, I know it will be tough to ever let mine go as it ticks so many boxes for me.
LOL you want to know something better?
it comes complete with the stock as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozinaldo View Post
You are loosing precious time by asking this on the Forum

By the way, 100% stock 1M is not what a 1M should be to begin with, correct the few weaknesses of the stock car with a few careful-tested and approved mods to enjoy it to the fullest (a nice exhaust w/stock dps, good stock size tires, CDV delete, camber plates for a bit more camber up front and a few cosmetic bits of your selection to make the car look fit for your taste etc.) These won't cost you a fortune and will be easily returnable to stock. None will have any downsides whatsoever, few people will ever notice that your car is not fully stock too.

Take the VO too!
I know, mod bug kills.
its just that for some reason, i came back again and have to be ready, i wont have that 2 car 1100 hp garage any more

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcx_ View Post
DO IT!
If everything goes as planned, permits, yes we are going to have to baby back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcx_ View Post
VO is faster too!
oh boy....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snertz View Post
do it. seeing your posts, nothing else will fill the void the 1M left.
actually our recent pick up of MINI Cooper S sortha fit the small and fun, but again still it is not a 1M.. it is not a 1M..
but it is currently mostly driven by my brother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee Pee View Post
You already know the answer to this question.

yup,...." dont think to much, dont consider too much... just get the baby M!"

Do what feels right and you won't regret it.
Yes, well again, the posibilties of having regret selling the 560 hp 4 big transporter is stilll theree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1980sm View Post
Go for it! - You only live once; make the most of it!
yes!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IEDEI View Post
BUY IT. why are you even wasting time posting, man!! :P

i hope you kept the blue wheels. blue wheels on a VO 1M would look craaaaaaaaaaazy. lol
Nope sold them already!!
but the person is still wanting me to get it back.. but currently i dont have anycar with that wheels spec!

Quote:
Originally Posted by E821M View Post
Go for it! I would definitely trade the M5 though, instead of the SLS. Not that the M5 is undesirable, it's just that the SLS possesses that same exclusivity due to its' rarity just like the 1M. The SLS is the only car made in recent years by Mercedes that I absolutely love. I am afraid if you got rid of the SLS for the 1M instead of the M5 you would experience another bout of seller's remorse.
Yes, the SLS, eventhough its not an M, it is a very special car, took them 50 years after the 300sl to finally be able to repeat their success,

THANKS FOR ALL THE REPLIES GUYS!, always feels like home!