Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-K
Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla-1 View Post
A boss 302, or a caymann S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are not even half the car that the 1M is for so many reasons. A caymann R is nearly there but still not got that status that the 1M has claimed i was looking for a 997 gt2 but whilst struggling to find a nice white example i bought my 1M, the money was literally burning a hole in my pocket and now im hooked and ive settled on the fact that i can do anything and everything in the 1M and for half the price!!!!!!
+1 on your point.
the 1M is just a car where i can do everything, go anywhere, park anywhere and i love it that way. i can't do that with the gullwing. nor the M5 is sometimes to big to park with
This is a no brainer.

Sell the depreciating asset that is difficult to park in the M5 and get back to the limited edition 1M that thrilled you.

It's always depressing to see when guys indicate that they are making car decisions based on a girlfriend/spouse or significant other when generally the SO probably won't be around long and typically really doesn't have a financial interest and probably will never even do anything but sit in the right seat of the car.

When I bought my 1M my WIFE was dead set against it. I applied for the loan on my own and Did European delivery ( she actually refused to consider euro delivery trip up until the day I bought the plane tickets ) and we went and she has bought 3 BMWs since then. We have also since divorced!

So. Where the hell would I be now if I had listened to what she wanted ? Yep, you guessed it, i would be posting about how I missed out on one of the best M cars ever and complaining about the high price of finding one in the market today.

I also would have missed out on a ton of driving pleasure.
Appreciate 0