Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee2 View Post
That Zagato coupe is nice, isn't it?

I must admit, though I AM a bit of a Luddite, I find some of the little touches I find in my 128i amusing. These features may be too familiar to many Bimmer drivers, but I find them fascinating! For example, the way the door lowers the side window half an inch when the door is opened, then raises it 1/2 inch the instant you close it, to get a better seal. Isn't that brilliant? And also the way the radio, when I change stations, fades the station I'm leaving out, then fades the new station in, all within about one second? Isn't that amazing? Do other luxury cars do things like these (I wouldn't know, my previous and now other car being a truck)? My 128i is a relative stripper, its only options being 18" wheels, Boston Oyster leather seats and metalic paint. Do fancier Bimmers have interesting features I know nothing about?
Place your mirror remote switch to the RIGHT... then switch into reverse and see what happens.

The turn signals can be programed to flash three times with just a slight 1/2 sec tip down/up. Or they car be switched to work normally like on other cars.

IF you flash on the high beams when the cr is off... you can program how long you'd like them to stay on as to light up your driveway. It's all in the BC(board computer) menu...

Rain sensor on the wipers is also cool.

That's all I can remember for the moment.

Dackel
Appreciate 0