View Single Post
      10-09-2015, 12:59 PM   #28
roastdukz
Rep
Drives: coupe

Hello everyone, im new to the BMW scene, been lookin around the forum to see peoples views on this car before registering an account. Always wanted to get a 1 series and i finally am able to.

The BMW dealer couple miles from me has a CPO 2012 135i with the M Sport Pkg, going for $25k, (came back from a lease) It has 36k miles on the carfax, clean record. But on "mycarfax" it has it as 40k miles. Been sitting in the lot since June 2015. Guess the dealer put 4k miles on it since then? I also noticed on the car fax when i was looking at the repairs they had to replace water pump this past February when it had 33k. That was the only thing that stood out, besides "one tire mounted" multiple times (Sry dont know what that means) I plan on going sometime this month or maybe next month to personally check it out if its still there.

I also found another one, bout 20 miles away from me but its a 128i 2012, CPO and has 7300 miles on it. 1 owner, clean carfax, records only show it went through inspections every year thats about it. No records of anything else. No pictures shown.

And last, i found a new 128i at another dealer 14 miles from me, 2013 128i; premium pkg and cold weather pkg, they want 34k.

I found many more but either they are not cpo or is a convertible (Just lookin for hardtop ones and ....auto....sry i think im done with manual now)

Recommendations? Thanks for your time if you read through this!
Appreciate 0