08-20-2011, 10:37 AM   #7
MilehighM3
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Harrop E90 M3

Garage List
2009 E90 M3  [6.50]
Not to mention Cobb is taking the time to do it right and do it right. It takes a substantial amount more time to crack the dme's programming than it does to throw a signal modifier on a few sensors to make some power. Programming is far smoother from a drivability stand point as well. I've driven cars with just about every type of software or piggyback in them. Dinan and Cobb tunes are far smoother than the procede, jb4 or ap2. Maybe not as quick, but just as smooth as stock with more power. once the tunes are out from Cobb, who keep in mind got into the game way later, they will have the markets best tuner. Don't think so? Ask Shiv what happened to the proceed/excede sales when Cobb got the suby's handled... Vishnu had to bow out! His product for the N54 does have some cool features, but he also has a head start on the cars of several years. also guys, just because nothing is released, doesn't mean Cobb doesn't have anything ready. Believe me, they do a lot of real world testing before dumping it out into the public...

Bottom line, think what's better for you as an individual. Ease of installation, proper software, cost, etc. You may not be a drag racer, so is squeezing the last few HP out of your engine necessary? BMW's aren't made for drag strips any way....just my .02
Appreciate 0