BBK
Banned
Rep
Drives: A boring one...

Garage List
2009 BMW 135i  [5.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian@vishnu View Post
Australia has great engineering talent, and often being designed in Australia is a very good thing. But this is not always the case. Fortunately this case is a great example of an Australian product that is much better developed and a much better product.
I'm sure we have great engineering talent here, but I fail to see how Vishnu is better purely because it was designed here... Unless of course, you are claiming to be the best N54 tuning engineer in the world?

Quote:
As for local support. I don't see how you would be qualified to comment on support I provide since I have never provided you with any support. My customers in both Sydney and other states have been very satisfied with my support.
Your support cannot be much better than a product from overseas to someone in a different state. I don't need to have the product to know that you won't fly up to Brisbane, or Adelaide/Perth/Melbourne/Darwin etc etc to help someone out. Therefore the only thing you can do is via email or phone. Oddly, the same communication channels everyone uses that have an overseas product. I used to get emails back from the tuner I used on the same day, usually within minutes. But I'm sure you would do the same

Quote:
But thanks for taking the time to put down a product you have never used from a vendor you have never used.
I didn't put it down. I was merely trying to validate your claims as to how an Australian 'designed' product was better and to how your support would be better because it's local (to Sydney customers)

Appreciate 0