SM2OKED
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M2

Garage List
2018 BMW/M2  [0.00]
Mike @ ExremePowerhouse A+

I recently purchased a 2008 Mt Sedona Red 135i. I had some extra money from my deployment to Afghanistan so I decided it need more power. This is not my first car modifying and I kinda new what I was doing but Mike was a great help. He recommended a lot of great parts and I think we went back and forth on messages for nearly two weeks. He was always professional and was very helpful. I work grave shift in the USAF and sometimes he would message me back at 1 am here on the East Coast. I have been modifying cars for some years now and Mike was one of the best vendors I have ever dealt with. Here are the pics of what I ordered and what you can see installed. I did all the work myself thanks in large part due to the DIY section here. I want to end this by saying I highly recommend Mike at ExtremePowerhouse for your BMW needs. One last thing if you haven't seen I got ripped off by another member for $900 for some VMR 810s. Mike offered to sell me the same wheels at cost. Thanks your help Mike!

Appreciate 0