mikewills
Captain
Rep
Drives: Ducati Hypermotard

Garage List
2008 Duc 848  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snertz View Post
I sure hope so. I called the PC 888 number twice now, once when the car first went into production and again today. Both times they only told me to have my CA contact the PC directly to schedule; When I first asked my CA to do so he advised that he wouldn't be able to do so until the car cleared customs. Only today did the PC confirm that this could have been done once the car went into production

Unfortunately the 888 number goes to a call center based in Cali so they really had no clue what the schedule looks like. From what I found on another forum where a PCD employee posts, it looks like the first free Friday isn't until the end of Oct. Period.
Until the car clears customs??? I know ED deliveries don't get PCD scheduled until the vehicle clear customs. This doesn't sound right. He can submit a request for PCD with your date choice whenever. He can also call to do this.

The request sits with the PCD until your in status 112, then the PCD will either confirm your requested date or provide an alternate date. I know this for a fact because my CA provided me an internal doc that states this.
Appreciate 0