Quick135
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i

Garage List
2008 BMW 135  [7.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamal View Post
Wow, Quick135... that looks sick and might sway me from getting the Kerscher front spoiler... need more pics to decide
There are more pics of the car here:

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=560597

Quote:
definitely looks nicer and more aggressive. Congrats. How's the fitment? They seem a little thick from the pictures if you look towards the outside and the very center.(fiberglassy?)
Similar to Bogart, I had to make some adjustments to get them to fit they way I wanted. I think he used a dremel to cut some extra product away, I only needed a file. It really is minimal adjustments that are required/needed. As far as thickness goes, they aren't paper thin but they don't stick out from the car, either. They do a pretty good job of keeping to the original contours of the car.

Quote:
Looks sick! i just placed an order for the front splitters. Did you install it with just 3m tape or with bolts as well?
I used both 3M tape and three bolts very similar to Bogart's install. Honestly, with the tape, they aren't going anywhere. The bolts (at least in my case) helped pull them up for a snugger fit especially down near the FMIC. One screw really helped pull those edges/corners close to the curve of the bumper cover.

Overall, I'm very pleased with them and the way the front of the car looks now.

More pics to come soon. Would like to set up the softboxes tonight and take some lowlight/long exposure photos but a storm might prevent that from happening.
Appreciate 0