View Single Post
      09-24-2014, 05:58 PM   #63
Jettt
Gun Slinger
Canada
Rep
Drives: slow and with caution

This has probably been the most excited ive been reading a post on here since there was a local guy parting out for real cheap.

I have a 2012 DCT 135i and had some battery issues with my car and apperently it was a known thing and I just had to have the battery replaced and with that comes a DME update i believe. This was in the beginning of JUNE. Before this I noticed that the car was jerky, little laggy, and would idle weird at red lights. And sometimes even stall. Also the exhaust would pop alot when letting off throttle. BUT after the update....

I experienced everything everyone has been saying with it. The car felt like someone cut off its balls. Less throttle response although it does idle smoother and the shifts feel alot smoother, almost faster I still miss the old car... Ive grown to accept it because I figured theres nothing I can do to go back and maybe this was just better for the car.

BUT AFTER READING THIS...... ive seen that there is another update that gives a bit of the response back??

-12 15 14 update (august 2014)

Can someone help clarify this all out for me. Im getting all worked up here and its hard to think! lol So this new update can give me some of my throttle response back aswell as maybe give me back some of the pops and whatnot?

Thanks guys
Appreciate 0