12-04-2012, 10:37 AM   #110
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by firechicken99 View Post
Touche', unless......... Someone backs out of an order and you place a deposit on the car while on vacation so that you can go view it in person 4 days later
Interesting this point of our (slightly pathetic) lives; after spending sleepless nights just to decide which color to order and watching many photos and videos I had to order my VO 1M back in May 2011 without seeing one in person. Then, the first specimen arrived to the country in VO (Turkey at the time, was July 2011) and I went to the dealer who kindly called me to see it and I did not like the color under the showroom interior lights, was a cold shower effect. Later, when I took delivery of my car at the end of October 2011 under the orange-bright Chilean sun I just loved it. However, I may very well end up receiving a dress instead of a t-shirt! Could use it as an excuse to put some more weight though
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0