View Single Post
      12-26-2018, 08:52 AM   #17
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Adjuster View Post
OUCH. NICELY done. those ratings (please rate us a 10 as anything less than a 10 is just good" ) actually mean a lot to dealers it seems.

I bet you will probably get a follow up call now from them trying to get you to come back.. just say no!

Something bad DID happen. he didn't like their idea of service. While letting everyone and your brother know to go elsewhere may make you feel better, and may also be impactful, your silence towards the dealer itself doesn't help the dealership learn anything now does it?

that's why the rating system from the dealership is scaled and isn't binary.

if something minor disappoints you... you could give them a "7"
if something more major.. you could give them a "5"
and if you straight up want to see them go under tomorrow... then you drop a " 0" on them....

Regardless of rating.. sharing the experience with others always is available as well.
The rating system is binary. Even though there is a scale from 0 to 10, anything under 10 is considered a failure. Ask anyone being measured by this at the dealership. I even noticed on one visit when my SA pulled up my records in the system, that my satisfaction ratings have been kept with my file. I feel the way the system is rigged it doesn't reflect the true experience as it's just pass/fail pressuring people into giving perfect scores. While workers strive for perfection, to expect perfection every time is just total folly.
Appreciate 1