Rep
Drives: 2004 330i ZHP, 2022 Cayman T

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10" View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eeghie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10" View Post
Yeah seriously...highly optioned cars have ALWAYS sold better in the collector car market and nothing has changed...it's absurd to suggest otherwise.

Looks like a great buy. The 1M market is limited and appeals to a certain kind of buyer.

I'm sure it will sell when the right buyer is ready to jump on it. 3 months is not a long time...
Call me that 'absurd certain kind of buyer', but i would pay more for a stripper (no-nav, manual seats). I,ll yield that we'll likely remain a minority.

In ANY collector car setting a highly optioned car is always valued more and such is the case with the 1M as well just like it has been for 1000s of cars before..

If you love that; then great for you and people should buy whatever they want—- but it's absurd to read some people perpetuate the same untruth over and over again that low optioned cars are more desirable to most; they are most definitely not.
Yes so please stop with the untruth yourself. I bought two 1Ms and ignored loaded ones both new and used. You are beyond redemption but for the rest of you my point was that dealers think that loaded is the only and preferred configuration. In the case of the 1M there are so few that it doesn't make a that big a difference because there are others I know that also don't want the nav and I drive in a 1M. I am proof of 10s continuous lies because I immediately discount Sports cars and sports sedans that are loaded. That was my opinion but the fact is that I immediately discounted loaded 1Ms twice thereby who is lying?
Appreciate 1
JP-1M171.00