View Single Post
      07-19-2018, 02:06 PM   #9
tracer bullet
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 135i , '15 X3 35i

All 1 series are coupes, so no issue there

Drive both, see what you want, me I prefer 6 speed as well since this is my fun car (my X3 is an auto and that's fine, it's an SUV I sit in traffic in and haul my toddler around with)

M-Sport package I'd recommend as well, though much of what it has can be added but I don't think it's worth the cost / effort / and they are definitely better seats, etc. so I'd stick with this as a must-have

You will have to open up your color options or severely limit your already limited options

When you find what you want it'll probably be lower miles, though you will want to factor this in

Very good condition is a given

Maintenance history is a given as well, though I wouldn't be concerned about the tires, these are easy to swap though it adds to the cost

I don't think you'll find a 135i M-Sport without xenons but could be wrong

M goodies can be added, it's a bonus if your car has these but don't limit yourself over them

Stereos can be upgraded but yes the idrive screen is nice to see what you are listening to, this can be a factor but you might have to concede this one, like the color might have to be conceded

You'll just have to make a spreadsheet of what cars you see, what's on them, what miles they have, etc. and after a while you'll know what things should cost.

You want my car, I considered selling it but decided to keep it. White M-Sport, 6-speed, 27k miles, xenons, meticulously maintained, exhaust / spoiler / tint / LCI taillights, HK Audio, Nav w/ screen, sunroof, heated seats, etc. This took me almost 6 months to find so all I can say is - you'll get there, just be patient. And be prepared to spend a little extra when you do find the one you want.
Appreciate 1