View Single Post
      07-20-2018, 06:27 PM   #20
iminhell1
C2H5OH
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 SG 135i auto

These are for the 2013 models but will be similar for back to 2011.

https://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=692312

The 'ordering guides' will have a better breakdown of what the available options are.
If you're using a advanced search method checking some boxes might be removing cars it shouldn't.

I looked for about 9 months before I found/bought my car. Drove 2 others locally and mine fit what I wanted. Been very happy with it.

Far as price curve, I had watched prices pretty close trying to make sure I wasn't going to overpay too much. I missed it by about 8 months. Prices fell sharply and I paid about $2k more than I should have. But I'm so happy with the car I really don't care.
So I'd say right now you're in a bubble. Give it a year and they will come down a fair amount. Part of my thought is at that time more used 2'ers will be filtering into the market. Warranty was 4yr/50K miles. So they are due to start coming back. That will drive prices of older generation cars down.

Part of the 'jump on the car you want' mentality is correct. At the price they are going for many are buying and modifying (I did). So if you wait longer you might end up with someone else's modified problems. It's always nicer to start with a clean slate. BUT, there can be good value in buying an already modified car. Catch 22.
Appreciate 0