04-27-2011, 10:42 PM   #1188
BMW86
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: RS3 Sedan / Macan S

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAY View Post
Yeah but who buys a 1M to do straight line drags? I will take you on at the track, my stock 1M versus your modded 135i. Only way to find out the truth of whether 1M is as good as a modded 135i. In fact, I don't even have to do that as I know what sort of times my 135i can do at various points of mods at my local track.
Way, you'll be able to give us a really good insight on the 2 cars as you had a fully modified 135i. I really like what you had done with the suspension, brakes and widebody on that car. Very nice. However, I have raced your old 135i at the drags and it's never beaten me in a straight line, and it's tune + FBO and I had no bolt ons at all. I think at the time when you modified your 135i you were limited to choice of mods but I think the biggest handicap for that car was the Active Autowerke piggyback tune. We were neck and neck and to my surprise I was able to just beat it every time. I'm sure the same car with a JB3/Procede would be a monster. However, Adrian is getting the RB turbo soon anyway so we'll see some big numbers from that car, around 450-500whp!
Appreciate 0