View Single Post
      11-08-2021, 10:09 PM   #10
Mach3M3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 E82 128i

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmytro98 View Post
Yup running rbf600 and haven't had issues with that. I've have experienced boiling brake fluid and that definitely wasn't the issue. It was just on each hard brake zone I could almost feel the brakes getting more and more warped. The pedal was still stiff, but it just felt like when I was hard on the brakes it had more give

Also what camber plates are you running because the Dinan fixed camber plates I have are only supposed to add .7 degrees of negative camber and I'm planning on getting a set of vorshlang plates to fix that issue.
The brake issue you're described is more hot pads than hot fluid. With hot fluid, the pedal gets softer and softer and longer and longer. With hot pads, you have to push harder and harder on the pedal to stop the car. And that makes sense for you because DS2500s are not track pads. They're fine for a lap or two, but with how hard you're pushing the brakes, they will overheat after a couple laps. Try DS1.111 or whatever they are.

Also, would not recommend the GC plates to anyone, mine have been nothing but trouble. They are made of some pretty soft aluminum that dimples and gives way if you overtighten anything by a small amount and it leads to slippage.
Appreciate 0