06-19-2014, 06:07 AM   #23
dcaron9999
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i M package

Quote:
Originally Posted by HP Autosport View Post
Yes, the rears come with adjuster extenders to allow easy adjustments through the trunk area.

Spring rates are 6kg(336 lb/in) front and 7kg(~400 lb/in) rear, good for street and light track days. For a more aggressive street and track set-up, you may want to upgrade the rears to 12kg(672 lb/in). For such an aggressive front fitment I recommend using a shorter from springs for additional wheel/tire to spring perch clearance. In order to get -3 of camber you will have to run camber plates(sorry, can't see your list of mods).
Sorry signature did not show up from my not so smartphone...

I do have Ground Control camber plates, and hopefully they could still be used. Which front and rear shorter springs and rates do you recommend for frequent lapping, and moderate street use? Also looking at reducing car understeering and leaning in curves, so would both Front and Rear Sway still be required with the Ohlin's R&T?

List of mods: M-Sport 2011 135i w/MT6, F/R 255/35R18 Dunlop Direzza ZII tires, Quaife 3.46 FD LSD, CDV delete, BMS clutchstop, Ground Control Street Camber Plates, M3 Control Arms, M3 rear subframe bushings, M3 transmission mounts, Cobb Stg1 aggressive Tune, Carbotech XP10 pads, Hardbrakes Ti Heat shields, F30 brake shields.
2011 X3 35i with M pack + 2011 135i w/6SPMT | 255 square tire setup | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Diff lock down bracket | Bilstein B8+Swift SpecR springs+H&R FSB | CDV delete | BMS Oil Tstat bypass | ER FMIC & CP | N54Tuning DP | GC Street Camber Plates | M3 FCA +guide rods+RSFB's+Tranny mounts | Manzo toe arms | Cobb Stg2 agressive tune | Hawk DTC70 brake pads | RB SS brake pistons | Goodridge SS brake lines | Custom brake cooling ducts
Appreciate 0