View Single Post
      12-23-2019, 09:19 PM   #30
SteveOStyle
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 128i

ESS SC gen3 will be here on Thursday from Norway hopefully Christmas does not mess delivery up....I finally got a hold of Bob from BPC now started his own company...I purchase his tune for the ESS with AA header and Stage3 intake... should be here at the same time. I am excited to see what kind of performance gain my little entry level gets does anyone know if there is a intercooler kit for the N52? im also ordering the smaller pully for the little oner. will keep you guys posted with the install. heres a few up grades CF hood and truck..Bavgruppe headlights will be installed next week
Attached Images

2013 BMW 128i | 1m Front and Rear Bumpers with Aggressive Rear Diffuser | LCI Blackline Rear Tail Lights | Custom Headlights | Xtron Touch Screen Head Unit | 19" VMR 803's staggered | M3 Control Arms | M3 Front Swaybar | Polly Rear Subframe bushings | BMW Performance Big Bake Kit | BMW Performance Strut Brace | Custom Magna Flow Quad Exhaust | BC Coilovers | Stage 3 Intake | AA exhaust Header |Supercharger Gen3| StageFP Tune.

Last edited by SteveOStyle; 12-23-2019 at 09:50 PM..
Appreciate 4