View Single Post
      04-21-2011, 10:51 PM   #51
Kayani_1
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E92/E60

If I was you I would not be too disappointed and that is coming from one of the biggest fans of GT-R. Its a car that I would love to own. But even I can't deny the fact that the car does not have the fit or finish of much cheaper 50K plus M3. The M3 is much more luxurious interior wise, refined, better fit and finish, not to mention comes with stronger and better warranty and maintenance.

The GT-R is out right better performance machine and technological AWD marvel. I think if speed is your only motive then you should have gotten a GT-R and not an M3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorinel999 View Post
if i had the $$$ i would have bought the gtr in a heartbeat. i just can't afford it. i drove the gtr on the track in las vegas and then i was disappointed to drive my m3 back home.
nickname"BAD 3",MHD E85 tune,RennArt catback non-resonated exhaust,VRSF Downpipes, VRSF 7"FMIC,VRSF stock side inlets,SSQV BOV,ECS CP,M-performance alcantara steering,retrofit M3 paddle shifters,Alpina B3 tranny flash,AFE power seal CAI,LED angels,ST Coilovers,M3 upper/lower control arms,E93 M3 Front Swaybar ,235/35/19x9 ,275/30/19x9.5. M sport bumpers, CF diffuser. When in doubt..flat out.
Appreciate 0