View Single Post
      08-14-2011, 07:38 PM   #13
Giancarlo
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2012 135

I am getting a 2012 135 with the ma package. So I will get the N55 engine no matter what, not looking at buying used. I don't think I will go crazy on the tuning, maybe just a normal chip.

Thanks for the replys.

I have used the search and found some threads about the hidden menus and such that will be usefull once I get the car. Hopefully at the end of the month!!!

Don't really need to change my car, so I was hesitating to just wait for the new 2 series coupe (or new 1 series coupe) but if I just keep waiting for whats next I will never buy a car, there si always something new coming.

I do hope that they don't release the 2 series as a 2013 model as my car will depreciate a lot and would be the old model in a year!!! but I hope the smiles from the first year of driving will make it up.

What milage should I wait to do any tunning, meaning if I have no problems with the DCT or any other small thing I should be safe.

How is the oil cooler and intake intercooler for tuning? would I have to change them after more than 350hp?
Appreciate 0