View Single Post
      09-25-2008, 02:30 PM   #29
I-One-Da?
That One Guy
Rep
Drives:

So I talked with a rep from BMW NA this morning. They are now full aware of my situation and are on my side to get everything taken care of to my satisfaction. The rep was very nice and helpful.

Just from this one phone call my damaged view of owning a BMW has been repaired. I am still upset that the dealership did not seem to follow correct protocol with my issues but this is not the first time this particular dealership has dissappointed me. Some of you might recall that I originally had my order in with this dealership but then canceled it 6 weeks later when I found out they had lied to me about having an allocation locked in for me as a May build. It is too bad that this is the only dealership within 130 miles of me Kuni BMW in Beaverton Oregon was great with my purchase:w00t:

If the issue has been resolved by this coil replacement I will go on enjoying this great car but if it comes back we will go down a different path.

Thanks again to all of you for your help and especially to BMW NA for intervening here on 1Addicts.

Big:thumbup: to BMW NA

Brandon:headbang:
| Alpine White | Coral | Gloss Black | Paddles | Sport | Comfort | Heated Seats | I-Pod | Performance Rotors | Shadowline Grill | GB E-Brake | GB Gear Selector | 35% Tint | BMS Intake | GP Thunders | Debaged | Bimmian Black Roundels |
Appreciate 0