View Single Post
      10-06-2008, 10:20 AM   #31
I-One-Da?
That One Guy
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by x97Melbourne View Post
the saddest part of your story is the loaner they give you. an X3??

i know what you mean -- although i am grateful for any loaner -- they gave me a X5 last time -- SUCKS. you push the gas and NOTHING Happens. I don't know why anyone would buy a truck....i just don't get it.

sorry abour your car.
Yeah, X3

Anyways, the worst part is actually that the car is not fixed yet. I have not got the Engine Malfunction light back yet but I have had rough acceleration again. Everytime I got the engine malfunction light right before it came on it would shake and sputter under light acceleration. Then about a minute later the light would come on. I still do not feel that the car is fixed so I am just waiting for the light to come back on. I don't think that I can do anything with the dealership until I get a light. If I take it in and tell them that I am having rough acceleration with no lights on the dash I don't think they will do anything.

At this point I think that I want to go into arbitration. Even if the car can be fixed at this point I feel that I have lost money in depreciation. And I feel nervous about keeping a car like this out of warranty. What if the issues come back when the warranty is out or worse, these issues have caused other problems in the engine:iono:

I am not sure what to do:iono:
| Alpine White | Coral | Gloss Black | Paddles | Sport | Comfort | Heated Seats | I-Pod | Performance Rotors | Shadowline Grill | GB E-Brake | GB Gear Selector | 35% Tint | BMS Intake | GP Thunders | Debaged | Bimmian Black Roundels |
Appreciate 0