View Single Post
      09-07-2019, 11:53 AM   #18
TJ135i
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 135i

Hey I just want to give an update..

After emailing them trying to figure out why they would tell me they would refund the item upon arrival when they obviously lied a few weeks went by and I got an email August 20 saying:
"We've completed our investigation and we confirmed that the splitter we sent you does have fitment issues.
As such, we can offer you a brand new replacement kit which will be full paid on our side. Because it is a issue we can repair quite easily on our end, we're confident the replacement will fit perfect which we will guarantee it. It will be sent out in 2 weeks."

I was furious!!! I never told them I wanted a replacement, they even understood I wanted a refund and we talked about restocking fees but then in the last email it seemed they forgot all of that and are just going to send me a different splitter?

I have not recieved an email back form them and Ive responded to them with 5 emails telling them to do a refund like we talked about. I think they are just going to send me another one?

If they send the splitter I'm concerned they will only send a splitter and not the brake cooling that was apart of the original order, to further screw me over.

I don't want them to send me anything they already agreed to refunding the order but they are going back on there word and will probably keep part of the original order so they can keep messing with me?

Its so frustrating...
Appreciate 0