NewYearsBoy
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: IS 300

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwmike335 View Post
not long as a matter of fact. i lemoned my G35 like 3 years back got like 5k grand, kept the car for last 5 months of the lease, lawyers only kept 1500. free consultation the first time no hassle whole process took about 2 months, i literally talked with the attorney like 3 times and that was it.

we had to... work extra hard on my G because it was just shy of meeting all the requirements of a valid lemon claim, so with HPFP and ur car going form 80 to like 5o mph all of a sudden, barely starting up, dying in the middle of the street/intersection (happened to me twice) and being overall unsecure and "dangerous"... yea i bet ur gona have no problems filing and winning a claim.
Ya I have not had any HPFP problems.... The build quality sucks... The car is perfect for Halloween cus its haunted.... Haha.. One of the growing problems...

"Speed never killed anyone its very important to get that straight, Speed has never killed a soul. Suddenly becoming stationary thats what gets people." - Jeremy Clarkson
Appreciate 0