View Single Post
      12-03-2017, 01:19 PM   #2
mabrahams
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X1 M-Sport 28i

Step 2: After various PMs to a couple of the 1Addicts members; I decided to take a plunge in the suspension. I was leaning on leaving the car and just go into DStock but from everything I read, the car would not be competitive there and really the goal was build it for STX. This is where people have opinions, so I'll just say this. I was looked at all the options out there and I found a set of JRZ RS2 for sale by chris82. These were used but "brand new" (recently rebuilt) and I took a risk. This has been the best reward so far; because I was really tired of just getting a set of shocks and move forward. These shocks are amazing. Next was pick a set of spring rates. I spoke with Harold and even TC about setup. Both recommended a bit softer rate; decided to take another risk with the 398lbs front and 784lbs rear. I compared a couple posts on here and decided to go with it. Will this set up work with EVERYONE no. Does it work for me, so far yes. Went with Vorshlag front camber plates and 1M strut bar since the stock strut bar blocks the rebound knob. Installed AKG rear shock bushings as well.

Events that happened during this time:

July 22/23rd SCCA Brooksville STX (10 cars in X, placed 6th out of 10) Paxed 11 out of 44

Setup: Still on Falken 615 255/40/17 on Kosei 17x8.5 K1s.