05-18-2017, 01:54 PM   #141
chadillac2000
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matticus91 View Post
Nice work Chad. Do you find there to be any more responsiveness in the throttle? Any change in RPM drop?
No, not really any more responsiveness. But the slight flutter at high RPM, high boost situations is completely gone, so in that regard I feel the BOV is more responsive. That's about the only difference. That and the lack of sound in comparison to the previous blow off valve. My morning commute was so peaceful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShocknAwe View Post
Sorry if I missed it, but install those GC lites yet?
Not yet! In fact, I haven't even purchased them yet. One stipulation of the contest was that the offer would be valid for 6 months, so to minimize cost and maximize the use of my original turbos, I've been saving month by month so the final bill, when coupled with my $1000 discount, won't be that hard to swallow in September. Plus I can crank up the boost on my stock snails for the summer. More updates on that to come very soon.

And to be honest, I still haven't decided if I'll be going with the GC Lites or the stage 2+ cast options Vargas is about to release. They are significantly cheaper, don't require new inlets/outlets, and still supports up to 675whp.

Last edited by chadillac2000; 05-18-2017 at 02:01 PM..
Appreciate 0