View Single Post
      08-12-2008, 03:02 PM   #62
bubble
I am the Stig.
Rep
Drives:

The trade in I was offered on my S was something I just couldn't pass up. I don't like the new MINIs (07's and up) enough to stick with them, they have started to grow on me, but not enough. Plus, someone here let me drive their 128i and gave me car fever... sheesh!

My husband and I each have an S, ordered them on the same day. We're going to hang on to his, and when he gets a new car, his MINI will be our Sunday driver.

I'm going to go ahead and trade my car in even though my 128 won't be here for several, several weeks. I'm not waiting for gas to go down, and the demand on MINIs to decrease.

If anyone is interested in a 2006 S low mileage, let me know!! The dealership I am working with will let me bring my own buyer and set my price (which would be cheaper for the buyer than the dealership )

I dread Saturday, this is the only car I've ever really hated giving up. I wish I could keep it AND get the 128i. At least I'll have my husband's to drive... hehehehehe. I can say that I am ready for a less bumpy ride...
Appreciate 0