07-06-2018, 01:42 AM   #1
SD ///M4
///Multiple
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Coupe | M3 | Z4M Roadster

Garage List
Parking at 2018 German Grand Prix

My wife and I are doing Euro Delivery on Wednesday, July 18 and driving to Heidelberg on Thursday, July 19. We have 3-day tickets for the German Grand Prix. After looking at various transportation options, we have decided just to drive from Heidelberg to Hockenheimring each day and park there.

We're looking for advice from anyone that has done this. It appears that there is lots of parking available, some free and some paid. We're not averse to paying for parking, as the available paid parking appears to be cheaper than taking the train, which has to go to Mannheim first, and driving and parking seems to be easier.

All of the information that I can find indicates that paid parking must be paid for in advance, but I can't find any links to where you actually pay for the parking.

Any help would be appreciated!

Appreciate 1