Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i 2013 M-Sport Package

Garage List
2013 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack135is View Post
Just wanted to update this thread and let everyone know that I had this exact same problem and solved it 100% simply by taking out my MAF sensor and spraying it down with CRC MAF Cleaner.

I had a feeling it may be the MAF after I forgot to plug it back in after I installed my DP . When I had the MAF completely unplugged, my DCT was nearly completely stalling and was brought back to "normal" when I realized it was unplugged and plugged it back in.

Even though the MAF looked spotless, after I sprayed it down, my RPM fluctuations and even the throttle delay while the AC is on has completely disappeared.

Cheers!

Today I took my 2013 135i BMW to the Dealer for a DME software upgrade like it has been mentioned on this thread... sadly it didn't resolve the issue and cost me ~450$, next I will clean the MAF for less 5 dollars and see if that resolvves it...

My engine only jerk when the A/C is on and I'm stopping the car for example when getting closer to traffic light and pressing the breaks at very low speed....which seem to be the same behavior other have mentioned here.

Last edited by reyiiteleco; 03-30-2021 at 05:48 PM..
Appreciate 0