View Single Post
      02-10-2014, 02:13 PM   #3
SpencerMH
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M, M6 GC, 718GT4, F355GTS6

I assumed that would be the case on mixing dampers, but as adjustable I also thought it would likely just mean I couldn't ask forums for advice and use their settings, I would have to come up with my own settings that work; but I'll scrap that idea as I have no experience tuning shock settings.

I'm still curious if a $2,000 coilover such as the KW's are superior to a good DA shock and the H&R springs and if so why? I don't really need corner balancing and am happy with the ride height. Those shock suggestions are all in a bit higher price range I believe, but are Koni DA's or bilsteins just not competitive anymore? Are the H&R springs junk compared to a linear spring on coilover? Sorry for the broad range of questions but having the springs, the easiest is to just get a set of shocks that match them well and can be adjusted to be a bit stiffer for track days, but if the end result will be inferior to a rather inexpensive coilover system than I should just make the jump?