05-24-2018, 07:29 PM   #6
chris_flies
Sideways and Smiling
Rep
Drives: In Exuberance

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by minirips2 View Post
Google "Power Home Remodeling reviews". Extreme high pressure sales. I regret allowing one of their guys in to quote for windows. The pitch took so long, I ended up cooking dinner for all of us. The guy would not leave, and the price of the windows went from insane to just plain overpriced. I'm not going to say anything about Kturbos, because I don't know him, but the sales rep I had took hyperbole to a whole other level. Let's call it something redundant like "superhyperbolic". (expialadocious).
Those guys come through our 'hood every month during summer, and once or twice in fall/winter/spring. Always pushing for the same things that my dad and I fixed ourselves for $50 in materials and wanting like $500 for it.

I saved us $700 by replacing garage door trim that was slightly rotted (trying to move soon), car parts coming soon