View Single Post
      08-09-2018, 01:01 PM   #6
christofis135i
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i White/Red

UPDATE: Terry has been very unprofessional through this whole process. Once he received it he sent me a video of him with the charge pipe and a throttle body and he's lifting it off and on trying to make me look like an idiot. He then starts to argue with me and says that I don't know what I'm doing and that I am wrong. He has been emailing me non stop trying to ask what I did wrong. I've said it many times before and I do not like to repeat myself. Finally after like 7 emails he gives me my refund. Now he says he was able to fit in into an n55 135i. I don't believe him one bit. Why would I return something that fits when my car is down and I need to go to work and order an ER charge pipe (FITS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT) an wait another 4 days for it? This whole issue doesn't make any sense to me. They have a very hard time listening to customers. You receive the product, I receive my money. That's how it should be. I shouldn't have had to get into an argument with this guy over the smallest thing that he could have taken care of from the start. Very unhappy with bms.
Appreciate 0