View Single Post
      06-26-2008, 11:28 AM   #1
m3malcolm
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

Run to the Island Meet Thread!! - JAX, FL June 28th!!

Alright, the official details!

Date: Sat. June 28th, 2008

Where to meet, etc: Orlando/Daytona area drivers meet at the Cars and Coffee event. That is located at the Coffee Cafe. More information and a map of the location of that store is here: http://orlandoautomotiveclub.com/cars_and_cafe.html

Route: Route will be dispersed at the meeting sites. We will then depart and go to Caddy Shack in St. Augustine for lunch. After lunch we will finish the run by heading to Amelia Island. Jax, FL area people can simply meet at Caddy Shack off of I-95 (World Golf Village Exit)

The first part of the run is back roads/highway. After lunch is the scenic route.

Who is invited: Anyone posting on this board! 1-series... come on out and represent!

Time: We will depart Cars and Coffee at around 10am. We have reservations at Caddy Shack at 11:30 until 1PM!! Jax area people will depart Caddy Shack at 11:30am

I will have the route, with mileage for each section of the run, for everyone.

I know gas is expensive, but look at pictures below from a previous meet, and when you get to the island there will be an even better scenic route, and places like bars, beaches, etc. to stop in at!

Appreciate 0