Petro135
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i E88

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Petros 135i

So it's time I made a thread and stopped putting little threads all over the place.
The knowledge on this forum has got me to where I am today. And will take my little e88 into the next 100k miles, hopefully big job free.

This is the day my RB "The Twos" ship. Ready to go I have Vrsf, inlets, outlets, lower chargepipe here. I also got a Bms occ, a 3.5 tmap sensor with adapter.
I will also pull my intake manifold and drill a new vacuum line from bov. Most of my vacuum lines are new but I will replace the ones I couldn't get to, while everything is out of the car
On my car already is a vrsf chargepipe and dp's, with a turbosmart bov and a bms dci and a cheapie ebay 5" stepped fmic. Which I will upgrade to 7" but figure I can wait until after the winter. Also have a bucketless stg2 fuel pump in the car and a bucket stg2 I just finished just in case.
Lots of little things on there as well. New boost solenoids, new vanos, Carbon fiber badge and roundelles. Smoked side markers, matte grilles, Vmr 703's. The tires are the imove. And they are terrible in the rain. They came with the car and I'm very soon buying new ones in the 235/265 A/S size. My vmr's are 9.5" on rear and 8.5" on front and the 225/245 tires are a little stretched.
Since this is a photo area and I don't have many pics and no good ones I'll throw up something. Keep my already long first post as short as possible I will put my cars past history in a next post.
The turbo install depends on shipping arrival. If they arrive by tuesday I'm starting this job this sunday. If they come after tues I will wait a week. Thanks for looking
Attached Images

Appreciate 3