12-19-2017, 04:19 PM   #66
nachob
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2004 330i ZHP, 2022 Cayman T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle01 View Post
Mine is loaded with all the options and people say it hurts the value which I’m not sure how that makes sense. Either way this carsare great performers and I don’t think anybody is caring with what options they come(I certainly didn’t) but just color, miles, conditions and if the price is right. With all the high performance cars that I have owned I definitely see the mid $40k price as a great value for what you get.
There are so few 1Ms it's a wash like Champignon said. There are some that want loaded and some that want strippers and not enough of either to matter. Just for the OP to know it is a wash. A stripper is not worth less than a loaded car in today's market. They both offer distinct things that people want. The stripper has a more flexible seating position, is lighter, there are less of them and the dash looks better. The loaded cars have memory seats, nav and I drive that some prefer.

Subjectively, with what this car was meant to be, I prefer the lighter, more analog stripper version but that's just me. In the end it is still a 1M!
Appreciate 0