10-05-2014, 06:15 AM   #24
CAVU
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 F87 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregoriovv View Post
I took the car to my local dealer for a pre purchase inspection, and alignment, and they said they haven't seen a 2010 that clean....ever. I am very anal about babying my cars and keeping them looking new and this car is cleaner than my GTI I got rid of. It was a '12 with only 14k on it and I thought it still looked like new. This 2010 with 19k on it is superior in condition to my old car. Not a wrinkle or stretch in the leather, no worn or shiny hand contact surfaces whatsoever, like the steering wheel and shift knob. Even the air dams under the front of the car have nary a mark and those usually have road rash. Overall I am satisfied with the find so far. Ordered matte black grills, 5000k AE bulbs and LED interior kit. Sorry for rambling, I'm in the honeymoon stage...for now...
Congratulations and welcome! Like you, I have concerns about potential issues that come with swapping angel eyes. I decided it wasn't worth it. Hope yours goes well.

12K miles and 13 months later, I'm still in the "honeymoon stage"... enjoy!

F87 '16 M2 ... Mineral Grey, 6MT, Exec, MPE
Gone: E82 '13 135is 475/586 ... Mineral Grey / Oyster, DCT, Premium, Tech, HK, Michelin PSS, BMW Performance Suspension
Appreciate 0