Boost
Rep
Drives: 135i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by spxxx View Post
Installed a few things in the last weeks:

- 672lbs rear Swift springs with HPA perches and thrust sheets, thankfully can swap springs without dropping rear control arm.

- Powerflex rear subframe bushings (race black)

Next up:

- Rogue Engineering Toe Arms
- HPA front control arm spherical bearing bushing
- Aero things

Excited to run Laguna Seca once the traffic is gone from car week... Heading down on labor day with speedSF! Trying to get into the low 1:40 range. Mainly need to be go flatter on turn 1 (#pucker) and figure out my line for 2... Suggestions?
Speaking of aero things can you shed some light on the front splitter you have? Tangible gains? Any stability problems without rear downforce at speed?
Honestly I don't have any good data as I installed it a while back and just use Harrys with an external GPS. Aim solo is my next toy but I would say that after removing all seats the car has a tad less rear grip, I've adjusted by reducing rear tire pressure 1-2psi. This may also be a function of the front splitter?

The splitter only protrudes 3 inches as I was trying to follow (somewhat) the enthusiast class rules for Redline Time Attack. A rear wing would be great as this platforms short wheelbase is pretty twitchy
Attached Images